Clockwise from top: Stuffed Cherry Peppers (No. 14), Mini Manchego Tart (No. 12), Fried Ravioli (No. 10), Broiled Brie with Cranberry Chutney (No. 21)
1. Goat Cheese Trio: Cut a 12-ounce log of goat cheese crosswise into 3 mini logs. Roll 1 piece in chopped blended herbs, another in cracked mixed peppercorns and the ultimate in chopped dried cranberries and cashews. Serve with baguette slices or crackers.
2. Cannellini Bruschetta: Combine 1 drained can cannellini beans, 1 cup chopped tired giardiniera (Italian pickled greens) plus a touch of brine from the jar, 1/four cup diced provolone and 2 tablespoons each chopped parsley and olive oil. Serve on toasted Italian bread.
three. Spiced Olives: Heat 1/three cup olive oil with 1 strip every lemon zest and orange zest, 1/four teaspoon crimson pepper flakes and 1 smashed garlic clove. Stir in 1 cup mixed olives and a few thyme sprigs.
four. Radish-Anchovy Canapes: Finely chop 1 to two rinsed anchovies, 2 tablespoons parsley and 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest; blend with 1 stick softened butter. Spread on pumpernickel cocktail bread and top with thinly sliced radishes and a squeeze of lemon juice.
5. Blue Cheese–Pecan Spread: Mix half cup soft blue cheese with 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans. Spread on celery sticks or crackers and drizzle with honey.
6. Kale-Artichoke Dip: Thaw 1 half of cups frozen kale and 1/2 cup frozen artichoke hearts; squeeze dry, then kind of chop. Combine with 4 oz softened cream cheese, half cup each shredded Swiss cheese and milk, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan, 1 minced small garlic clove, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a dash each of cayenne and Worcestershire sauce in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave five mins, then stir. Serve with pita chips or crackers.
7. Indian Yogurt Dip: Mix 1 cup Greek yogurt with 2 tablespoons each chopped cilantro and tomato, 1 tablespoon minced shallot, half of teaspoon every grated ginger and garlic, and salt to taste. Serve with crackers or pita chips.
8. Cucumber-Caviar Rounds: Spoon dollops of crème fraîche onto cucumber rounds. Top every with a small spoonful of salmon or trout caviar.
nine. Pomegranate Guacamole: Cook three tablespoons pepitas (hulled inexperienced pumpkin seeds) in 1 tablespoon olive oil until toasted; season with salt. Mash 2 avocados with half cup chopped cilantro, 1/4 cup finely chopped onion, the juice of half lime, 1 finely chopped jalapeno and 1/four teaspoon salt. Top with pomegranate seeds and the toasted pepitas. Serve with tortilla chips.
10. Fried Ravioli: Fry raw small cheese or meat ravioli in 365 degrees F vegetable oil till golden, approximately 2 mins. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt and grated Parmesan. Serve with heat marinara sauce.
11. Romesco Dip: Pulse 1 cup roasted crimson peppers, 1 garlic clove, a pinch of red pepper flakes, 1 teaspoon crimson wine vinegar and 1/three cup each toasted almonds and olive oil in a food processor until finely chopped. Serve with breadsticks or crackers.
12. Mini Manchego Tarts: Make Romesco Dip (No. 11) and spoon a skinny layer into mini phyllo shells. Top each with a dice of manchego cheese and bake at 425 levels F till the cheese melts, eight mins. Top with chopped parsley.
13. Cranberry-Pate Bites: Mix 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce, and salt and pepper to taste. Spread on toasted baguette slices and pinnacle with sliced usa pate and sliced cornichons.
14. Stuffed Cherry Peppers: Stem and seed hot or candy pickled cherry peppers. Wrap strips of thinly sliced salami around cubes of elderly provolone and stuff inside the peppers. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with toothpicks.
15. Deviled Crab Dip: Mix 1/2 pound crabmeat, 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon every dijon mustard, lemon juice and chopped parsley, 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, and salt and warm sauce to taste. Serve with crackers.
sixteen. Pimiento Cheese Spread: Mix eight oz grated sharp yellow cheddar, four ounces grated pepper jack, three/4 cup mayonnaise, half of cup chopped drained pimientos, 1 small grated shallot and a pinch of cayenne. Spread on toasted bread and sprinkle with chopped chives.
17. Creamy Shrimp Dip: Combine eight oz. softened cream cheese, three/four cup mayonnaise and the juice of half lemon. Stir in 3/four pound chopped cooked shrimp and 1/4 cup every chopped celery and scallions. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with potato chips or crackers.
18. Italian Tuna Dip: Pulse 1 drained five-ounce can oil-packed Italian tuna, half of cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon and a pair of tablespoons capers in a meals processor until easy. Transfer to a bowl and stir in 2 tablespoons chopped parsley. Top with greater parsley and serve with crudites.
19. Spiced Pita Chips: Cut three pitas into wedges. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon every ground cumin and coriander, and salt and pepper to flavor. Bake at 425 ranges F until toasted, 8 minutes.
20. Pumpkin Hummus: Purée 1 1/2 cups tired canned chickpeas, 1/3 cup canned pure pumpkin, three tablespoons each olive oil and tahini (sesame paste), 1 garlic clove, half teaspoon paprika and 1/4 cup water. Add salt and lemon juice to flavor. Transfer to a bowl and top with olive oil, pink pepper flakes and toasted pepitas (hulled green pumpkin seeds). Serve with sweet potato chips.
Broiled Brie with Cranberry Chutney
21. Broiled Brie with Cranberry Chutney: Slice the rind off the pinnacle of a small wheel of brie. Spread 1/4 cup cranberry chutney over the cheese and broil till bubbly, 3 mins. Top with pecans. Serve with baguette slices.
Biscuits with Cheese and Preserves
22. Biscuits with Cheese and Preserves: Spread digestive biscuits with triple-cream cheese (including Saint Andre) or brie. Top every with apricot or cranberry preserves and a dill sprig.
23. Blistered Mini Peppers: Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a huge skillet over medium-high heat. Add whole child bell peppers and cook dinner, turning once in a while, till charred and smooth. Sprinkle with lemon juice and salt.
24. Spiced Fried Chickpeas: Drain and rinse 1 can chickpeas; pat dry. Deep-fry in batches in 375 tiers F vegetable oil until crisp and golden, approximately four mins. Drain on paper towels, then toss with half teaspoon each floor coriander, cumin, smoked paprika and salt.
25. Ham and Endive Spears: Pulse 1/4 pound diced ham, 1/four cup chopped dill pickle, 2 scallion whites and a pair of tablespoons mayonnaise in a meals processor until blended. Spoon onto endive spears. Top with sliced scallions.
26. Pumpkin-Prosciutto Canapes: Pulse 1 stick softened butter, 1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin, 1 tablespoon chopped sage and 1/four teaspoon salt in a food processor till smooth. Spread on cocktail bread and pinnacle with thinly sliced prosciutto.
27. Pumpkin-Sage Scallops: Make the pumpkin-sage butter from Pumpkin-Prosciutto Canapes (No. 26). Melt 1/2 tablespoon plain butter in a massive nonstick skillet over medium-excessive heat. Add 12 small scallops and sear, turning once, till simply cooked thru, 2 to 4 mins. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the pumpkin-sage butter and a squeeze of lemon juice. Serve with toothpicks.
28. Shrimp Cocktail: Combine 1/2 cup ketchup or candy chili sauce, 1/four cup tired horseradish, the juice of 1 lemon, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, a pinch of celery salt, 2 dashes of hot sauce and 1 tablespoon minced celery. Serve with chilled cooked shrimp.